Data Integration Developer - Enterprise Systems (m/f/x)
About the position
We are looking for a Data Integration Developer responsible for integrating our system with existing client databases and Enterprise Software Systems such as ERP, CRM or BPM tools. You will be developing standard integrations, enabling easy onboarding of new clients and implementation of our solution. You will be responsible for software components monitoring changes in databases of our clients, retrieving data from those databases and transforming them for our system to use. Additionally, you will be working on retrieving additional information such as authorities, workflow events etc.
- Development and implementation of data interfaces into Enterprise Software Systems
- Building reusable code and libraries
- Integration of access management and workflow systems
- Facilitate easy onboarding of new clients and integration of our system
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of data integration programming languages such as Java, SQL, etc.
- Experience working with Enterprise Software systems, SAP is a plus
- Proficient understanding of error management in data integration
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms for data integration processes
- High sensibility for data privacy and security topics
What we offer
- A position in a young company with a highly ambitious, committed team and flat hierarchy
- Flexible working hours, home office and remote working options available (hybrid work environment)
- Fun events, tasty coffee, snacks, refreshments and team dinner
- A fast growing company of currently 5 motivated employees
- The collective agreement determines a minimum salary of € 3.730 gross per month, paid 14 times per year. We are willing to offer a salary starting at €4.000 gross for this position
Our tech stack can be found at Stackshare.